SkyMes can be extremely important for companies in the metal sector. Here below there are some examples of how SkyMes can be specifically applied:
1. Monitoring of production processes and assets in companies such as foundries or steel mills, always in real time. This means that managers can have a constant view of production, detect any anomalies early and take corrective action quickly and efficiently.
2. Resources management through an efficient management of machinery, labor and materials. This is essential in the steel industry, where the management of furnaces, castings and material handling is essential to ensure product quality and maximization of production.
3. Traceability of all materials and batches, thanks to a careful management and monitoring of the details of the materials, guaranteeing regulatory compliance and the quality of the finished product.
4. Production planning thanks to programs optimized based on real-time data and forecasts. This is especially useful in an industry where production planning is quite complex.
5. Quality and conformity of finished products, allowing the monitoring of critical process parameters. Furthermore, SkyMes can help comply with environmental and safety regulations, which are very important in the steel industry.
6. Energy management, essential in an "intensive" sector such as metalworking. SkyMes helps you to monitor and optimize energy consumption, reducing operating costs and environmental impact.
7. Data analysis and reporting, with a wide range of tools that allow you to make decisions and constantly improve production processes.
If you close this banner with a tick or click on "Decline", only technical cookies will be used. If you want to select the cookies to be installed, click on 'Customise'. If you prefer, you can consent to the use of all cookies, including cookies other than technical cookies, by clicking on "Accept all". You can change your choice at any time.