SkyMes can be successfully applied in companies belonging to the leather processing sector. Here below there are some examples of how SkyMes can be used specifically:
1. Management of the production cycle, from the acquisition of raw materials to the delivery of the finished product. This includes tracking leather batches, production scheduling and order management.
2. Traceability of raw materials, essential for leather processing companies. SkyMes allows you to record and monitor in detail the origin of leather, suppliers, technical specifications and compliance data.
3. Quality control, another crucial aspect in leather processing. Our software allows you to define specific quality control procedures for each stage of the production process, record test and inspection data and generate detailed reports on the results.
4. Monitoring all production activities in real time, including cycle times, resource availability and operator performance. This allows you to identify any problems early and take corrective measures.
5. Inventory management of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products. This helps optimize inventory management, reducing waste and improving the availability of materials when needed.
6. Production planning and scheduling based on criteria such as order priority, machine capacity and deadlines. This ensures that products are delivered on time and that resources are used efficiently.
7. Analysis of production and performance data, which can be analyzed to identify trends, areas for improvement and process optimization opportunities.
8. Reduction of waste resulting from leather processing. SkyMes can help identify the causes of waste and implement corrective actions to reduce it, thus improving profitability.
If you close this banner with a tick or click on "Decline", only technical cookies will be used. If you want to select the cookies to be installed, click on 'Customise'. If you prefer, you can consent to the use of all cookies, including cookies other than technical cookies, by clicking on "Accept all". You can change your choice at any time.